Sunday, March 11, 2007

Where does one find the antqueens?

I feel lonely. However my loneliness must not be seen as desperation, as many would have it to be. Nay I am not desperate to find myself a new queen. I simply just admit that I am longing for the feeling it gives. I went out with my brother and some of his friends yesterday. Saturday night life in Oslo. Sadness and loneliness walked with me and the thousands of people crowding the various nightclubs. They all seemed to be seeking that moment of happiness that an escape from everyday life could provide. A quick feeling og love and being appreciated. I enjoyed the dancing and the smiles for an hour or so before leaving for home. I get uneasy being alone in the center of falseness. The walk home was filled with starshine, good food and the beautifullness og being the only person ine the world. Well this sure sounded emo so I'll just round it up about now. Any ways, my point being that I enjoyed last night but I'm still no bar- og pub- or nightclub-man. And I do not wish my queen to be one of the 
people found there regularly either.



No comments: