Saturday, March 10, 2007

Life smiled

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. It is a long time since the last time I woke up in such a great mood. And it is all thanks to my good friends. They made yesterday great. Since you are reading this I figure you wanna know what happened so I'll just tell.

Kenneth, one of my friends, had a party for the entire japansese class. Of course, not all of them showed up but enough to make it just right. And the guest of honor, Tami-sensei, also showed up to my, and everyone else's delight. We had singstar, we had wine, we had fun. I actually sang, what gives.... "Alice Cooper - Poison" and "Ronan Keating - Father and Son." Yes I know it was the wrong version of "Father and Son" but it was not as I could choose anything else. I lost to dansu-jin at "Father and Son" but won against Kenneth, however barely, at "Poison." And to top the night of I got some "possitive attention" right before I left for the final subway. Thank you ;) All this would have made any night good, but it still managed to get just a bit better as I met up with Emiko at the mailbox-place. She is so nice to talk to, and we did so for quite a while.

I do not know if this all qualified for a blog. However something as significant as me feeling quite happy and satisfied with life. Hmmmm.

昨日はとてもよかった。えみこさんとマリアさんのおかげだったんだ。
今日、私は嬉いです。みんなのおかげだった。

No comments: