Saturday, March 17, 2007

The music of the night.

Movie-night yesterday. As so many nights actually. But this one was especially nice. Everyone there was for once really wanted (with the ecception of two guys showing up for the last 10 minutes of the film.) It is seldom I get to see a movie with people I find myself completely comfortable around, unless of course I see it alone or with only óne other person. I got to really relax for the first time in a long, long time. No more papers due, no more surprise tests, no more nothing. However the greatest thing about the day before this, is its end. She stayed over at my place.  If she is my queen I do not know, and I do not want to know yet either. For the moment she is just a girl I find very attractive and whose company I enjoy. No underlying intentions by the way. There is nothing that beats waking up with the sun in your face and a beautifull girl at your side. Goldie, she said her name was Goldie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This should ring a bell: "My warrior woman. My Valkyrie. You'll always be mine, always and never. Never. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. there's no place in this world for our kind of fire. Always and never. If I have to die for you tonight, I will." And you'll find your Queen at the end of the road, next to the statue of a broken heart. Carved in the stone of long-lost affections. Memories - they do shape beauty, if you can only believe it. The search might lead you there, but it may also lead you astray. Thus; sometimes, the closer it is, the better it may get. Just make sure you never get lost, people won't always be there to catch you if you fall. Though if I could, I would've tried. I promise. Bonne nuit!