Thursday, May 17, 2007

Morning dew and pitch black coffee stains

I am awake, why am I awake? What have I done to deserve this? This is the third time this week I'm up before nine in the morning, heck, up before 8 even. I must be sick, some sort of responsibility-gland that's not supposed to work has started up or something? It's torture I tell you all! *smashing head in keyboard to make funny button-pattern* I need coffee, black like the heart of satan, and lots of it. My mom would have been proud of me if she knew, she'd show a spoonfull of porrige into my mouth and say "good boy". And I'd waggle my tail. Hitler wasn't a warmonging, jewhating dictator, he was just an illusionary with a slight paranoia and some strange people-issues.... No wait. See what too much coffee does, that and complete and utter lack of snuggling? In which I could have given myself if I slept now. Utilitarism has taken steps to try to protect the rights of women, animals and trees, it's about time it stands up to the people who want's to sleep till noon. By a general estimate, all would be a lot happier if I could do that every day, thus if that is done, and I am right, it would be a morally right thing to do right? This is still the coffee talking by the way, coffee and my latest exam. Of which I by the way hope I passed. Though I only sat there half and hour, and about half that time I tried to doodle the Kei(from keisatsu)-kanji on the little yellow note I got. Bored? NEVER! Not as long as there is 3000(?) kanji and I know like 5 of them. Aaaaah, I just love these blogs that don't go nowhere, makes me give up all hope in humanity once again and that agian makes me feel hopelessly young. Makes me think about a commercial for a show on discovery. They list up stuff like, they destroy nature, and so on and so forth, and the point is I guess that I thought all the time that this was a show to criticize the human race, but it turned out to be a show about serial killers...... I didn't really ever get it. Final question, if there was a bug in your cereal, would you eat it? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have drowned it with the milk!
;)
haha!


-Mari

(solsikke.blogg.no)