Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dream

This just might be the stupidest thing to write about ever but it disturbed me. I woke up today, remembering my dream, and in that dream I made love to an ex of mine. Now that does not sound to bad? Well it sort of sets me a bit on the edge as I really thought I'd gotten completely over her, in all manners. This dream then just makes me really worried about how maybe I deep down still crave her, or worse even, love her. Now I really hope the last is not the case. That would suck to put it blandly. There are other exes I'd rather dream of, so why her? Perhaps it's time to press the self-destruct button on the back of my mind and send it of into ever blankness? ...... Having such a button would be rather dumb now wouldn't it? I'm just gonna run around like a decapitated chicken for a while.

No comments: