Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pink flowers and insanity

Pieces of a life

I strolled down the main street of Oslo one day, as I tend to do and suddendly I smelt this beautifull perfume. I've probably smelt it before but this time it struck me, and I fell in love. It does not matter in who, I just enjoyed the feeling till it came to an end and none of those pesky inconveniences that follow falling in love bothered me. I did after all not fall in love with anybody that could push those on me, I only fell in love with the smell. I've done it several other times after that and it keeps giving me the same pleasant tingling sensation.

I burned it again..... This of course means that I must learn to pay attention to my cooking when I make dinner. Though then again, the taste sort of grows on you. Which reminds me that I really long for homemade pizza...... REALLY.

Lan got drunk and fell on a fire....which is a really dumb thing to do. She lives to tell the tale though, no harm done. Got quite happy myself, it was not half bad.

I've changed my mind, the taste doesn't grow on you, it just tastes horrible. Such a waste throwing it away though. Hopefully the chicken tastes better................. It does.


No comments: