Monday, April 16, 2007

Impressions on a Saturday.

 I walk out from the darkness of an underground-station and step into the square in front of the theatre. The square is bathed in a warming sunlight that gives of a nice feel of spring. Some trees gives of an aura of life that builds up under the already good feeling shared by the people on this square. People give eachother hugs as they probably haven't seen each other in quite a while. The square is one of the easiest place to meet people if the don't know the city so well. I see all this as I walk across the stones..... I seriously need a hug.

We sit around the table, drinking steadily. The talk and the laughter fills the not to big room. I pour another glass of beverage for myself, and obviously three others as they all raise their glasses in anticipation and looks at me. I pour it up for them as well. We raise our cups and drink, the taste of honey and liquer in unison travels through the body. I'm with friends.

One foot in front of the other. Come on body, this is not so hard, I know you can do it. Ooooh, baked-potato-stand, I gotta have me one of those. Potato is really good, but a bit messy. What the heck, food is food. Everybody dissappeares all the sudden, walking of to Nikoniko they say. Well that serves as an excuse for me to put on some music. Helps getting my ears warm again to. Crap, lost 20 kroners while trying to change track. Fumbling, fumbling, fumbling, found it! The walk can continue. Oooh, grass, I can lie in that and drink Coke. The stars are really beautifull. How long have I been watching the stars? Probably much longer than I think, better call Lasse. Meets up with Lasse. Movie sounds like a good idea.

As I get close to home I notice through the wall of music and thoughts that it is getting light outside. Sunrays are forcing themselves over the top of that hill way over on the other side of the city. True enough, the stars I was watching earlier are fading rapidly as their light must give way for the closest star of the all. I stop for a short while and just peer over where the dawn is coming. It's actually quite beautifull. I can't remember the last time I watched dawn come, if I ever watched it that is. How come I'm always alone when these things occur?

No comments: