Friday, March 5, 2010

March

So I flipped the calendar and found March waiting there for me. No March is of course I look forward to mainly because of two things: Easter break from my classes, and the party occasion formerly known as my birthday. Both things are two fine thing which I hope I'm able to cherish as much as they deserve this year. B-day-plans include bbq, scotch and music. And friends of course. Easter I hope will follow the pattern: sleep, drink, eat, game, sleep again, repeat. If this goes at least somewhat according to plan I think I'll have a great month of March indeed. Other than that, has anything interesting things happened? Hmmmm, I don't really know. There might be some interesting things happening, but then again who am I to know. So I'll just cut this short right here. Until next time!

No comments: