Sunday, March 7, 2010

Charades

So it's Sunday, or rather it was, at the time I started writing this. By now it's probably Monday already. And by the time you read this it might be some other day altogether, so let's just say it's Sunday for the record. I spared you all from a terrible drunken rambling last night. I know you might get to like them a bit but I wasn't really in the zone, you know, the Twilight Zone. Spooky! I was more in the coma-on-the-verge-of-collapse-zone. So I went to my bed, my big, empty bed, and drifted into a very hungry sleep... Seeing how I forgot to eat and all that. Like you do. Tried tidying up the place a bit this morning to compensate though. Failed a bit, but still looks better than it did yesterday. I wanted to write today, but my head went "Fuck Of" and that was the end of that. Might try again later on, if I can't sleep; an not to unlikely scenario considering the 3 cups of coffee I've ingested today. That and the difficulty presented in convincing your heart to calm the fuck down! It's beating again nowadays, and it really keeps one up long hours thinking. Darn that heart! It's the Tell-tale Heart, I swear. I've tried burying it underneath the floorboards but it just keeps on thumping along in its own pace, not even considering the fact that I might be too afraid of it still. The heart is after all the scoundrel of whom most often gets you into trouble, and then often trouble that can have no remotely happy ending.

Oh.... Well... I was planning a proper ending to this but there seems to have been a slight change in my plans... So yea

No comments: