Friday, February 12, 2010

Feeling fit and ready for rumbling.

Today I've gone cross-country skiing for hours, made myself perhaps the best toasts I've ever tasted and are now heading towards my favorite brown pub to grab myself some brews and chat with the other students who usually resides there. I'm feeling great and with the taste of sundried tomatoes and mustard in my mouth I think this'll be a great night. And where the heck am I going with this one might wonder. Well, as it so happens I woke up today feeling really shit. I'd slept 7 hours or so, but it felt like 3, and my entire being was in a state of grump and zombie. It was in fact so bad for so long that I considered just going to bed again and skip the entire day. But as you might read it turned out the exact opposite. And, unknown to me in this writing moment, who knows, it might turn out even better, and I sincerely doubt it'll be worse than just sleeping in and messing up my sleeping patterns again. Maybe next time I write it'll be about the elusive, yet fantastic ant-queen. I know eventual theoretical readers might not give I damn, but I'd like that very much :P Gotta run, don't wanna be late for the best night in a good while.

No comments: