Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Writing Unblock

Post like mad, the end is nigh! Only two more years untill the magical year of 2012 that is promised to be 2000 all over again with its apocalypse and death and destrucion. Cuz the Mayans said so and they were smart beyong belief. So I post more and more so that I at least get to live on in this eternal new entity that is the interwebs. Or not. Truth be told I have no real idea why I've written more this half month than I've done in ages. Maybe I'm fucked, maybe I'm unfucked, maybe I'm overfucked. Whatever the reason I do enjoy it though. As any person mad enough to read all my rabble might have noticed I seldom write for any particular reason, some times I don't even make ANY sense at all. I write for writing itself. It feels good just to write something, put words on whatever floats around in the goop called my brain at any given time. It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't have to be smart, or sensitive, or remotely close to reader friendly. This being said I do actually appreciate anyone reading this very much, and though I think you must be mad to find interest in my writings it warms my heart whenever someone reads it. So I continue, until the day I'm kicked off the interwebs or the world ends, whatever comes first. This is my sorry for last years' poor posting and a vague, though not completely hollow, promise to shape up and become a better person. And now that the writing block has lifted and I've realized that I'll just write whatever it might just be that I can fulfill that promise ^^

No comments: