Saturday, June 30, 2007

What happened since last I wrote.

Hi everybody! Lots of stuff happened since the last time I took the time to sit down and write. Firstly, I've passed my exams with a C on both. Not great but not very bad either. Had a blackout party in honor of Azusa again, ended in blackout and a promise to myself to try to stay away from booze. At least in drinks I mix for myself. After all that we went on the long awaited Prague-trip. It was great fun and even though there were some bickering it was not really more than expected. Being so close to 3 other individuals for 8 days is a sure bet for annoyance. We saw a lot and experienced a lot worth remembering. Coming right back and into work. It's boring and my back aches like a nightmare but it brings in the bucks and thus I'll survive. That's the quick status update. Almost a month summed up in a flash.

No comments: