Thursday, December 4, 2008

I dreamed a dream, wide awake.

It was a fantastic night. No stars on the winter night, the constant noise of a car-subwoofer and constantly freezing toes. I had laid down in my bed to watch Charlie and the chocolate factory on dvd and curled the quilt around me in a most intricate fashion. The song "I dreamed a dream" from Les Miserables kept churning in my mind as it had for days. And suddendly, in a moment of clarity, in a moment so beautifull that stars came out just for me, and all sounds hushed, time slowed to a halt. For there, in that flash of a second I could most certainly feel you in my arms, close to me in an embrace of passion and love. And my heart skipped a beat for you as it started to race. For truly, I was graced by a visit by Freya and Aphrodite, Isis and Branwen. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
On a side note: Having I dreamed a dream or any other Les Miserables song on your mind is seldom a bad thing.... Unless they are remakes or hopeless translations.

No comments: