Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Moment of starlight

Moment of starlight

7000 stars shone through my window one night,
I know, for they told me.
They shone so I would be able to see your beautifull face better,
lying there on the white pillow,
slightly to the left of mine.

Seeing you like that made me think;
of riding white horses over magnificent plains,
of lying in a field while watching the night sky,
of dancing slowly to the song of a lone nightingale.

A wind flew by and brought me the scent of you. 
Oh how I wondered, 
wondered how such a simple thing could make me feel so good,
make me feel so content,
make me feel so relaxed.

Then it hit me so hard that I had to catch a second breath;
I loved you,
from the forgotten depths of my heart,
and I memorized every detail of that moment,
to keep with me forever.

Your mouth was slightly open,
so I kissed you, and you woke up,
so we held around eachother in perfect silence,
'till the sun sent it's rays to greet you.





Inspired by you know perfectly well who you are...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeee^^ Bra skrevet du lille luring:P Begynner virkelig å lure på hva som du driver å tenker på xD

Anonymous said...

Did I mention I love it? :)