Sunday, September 5, 2010

Error. Retry?

So, I've made some mistakes during my time. Many mistakes... Quite the amount. But what separates me from a lot of people, I now realize, is that I usually try to learn from it. Surely, there's a whole lot of people out there who learns from it as well, probably the majority of people even, but there are still too many people who manages to get by totally oblivious to their many faults. People who treat everyone around them horribly, and in the same breath as they act outrageously rude or downright obnoxious, they berate you for a meaningless detail. And such rotten personalities are so common that the regular man adjusts himself after it, makes room for it. A character trait so disgusting that it should have been stomped out ages ago, dictates how we are supposed to feel and act and we're fucking clapping along with it.....

No comments: