Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Coronations of the Night

Hi, I've read some really old blogs from another page recently and recalled a thing I did for a while. I called it "Nattens Kåringer" which roughly translates to: "Coronations of the Night." It was mainly a way to call attention to the mood I was in, and what had happened that night, without actually writing anything. I had several bulletins; Band/Artist of the Night, King of the Night, Queen of the Night, Cat of the Night,  Dissapointment of the Night, Achievment of the Night, Thing of the Night. I wanted to do that again, once, to call that memory back from the dead. 
Artist of the Night: Regina Spektor
King of the Night: Luis Royo
Queen of the Night: Maria
Cat of the Night: Cat
Dissapointment of the Night: Me
Achievment of the Night: Clean Room
Thing of the Night: Laphroaig Quarter Cask Single Malt.
And that's all there ever was to it, and I feel somewhat awkward having made a tribute to the younger me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.