Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lookkit me, I's da intrawebs-man

Would you look at that, two blogs in under a month. Impressed. Why? 'Couse I finally got the oh so evasive INTRAWEBS. *scary music* Japan and intrawebs, this is rather suspicious. Well, what to tell. Our movie-project is going along quite well, the script is written and all that's left are reharsals and the actual filming. Oomoto-sensei will be thrilled. Rain has finally stopped after days of heavy rain/wind, haven't checked the wind but since the building stopped shaking I guess we're safe. Next week is halloween, got costume, just need to mod it a bit and I'll be all ready to party it on, further it seems that I'm joining the photo-club in making a haunted house. Hope that will be awesome.......... Too sleepy to write more...

No comments: